** Now Hiring In: North Platte
Full time, 40 hours/week, M-F
Provides essential dispatch communications. Responsible for maintaining effective and efficient communications between the dispatch center, EMS personnel, management, hospitals, nursing homes, patients and the public. The Lead Dispatcher also plays a vital role in upholding the mission, vision, values and customer service standards of Priority Medical.
Performs duties related to dispatcher, including:
· Answering emergency and non-emergency telephone requests on a professional level.
· Obtain/enter call information and dispatch assigned units to emergency and non-emergency situations.
· Monitors assigned unit’s status, and relay information with on-duty personnel.
· Records and maintains information on all incoming requests for transports including any quoted prices.
· Answers incoming calls and provides information for telephone inquiries.
· Schedule all standby requests, compose/send contracts and invoices.
· Help with day to day office duties as needed.
· Proficient with the use of iMac computers, Excel, Word and standard office equipment.
· Hire, schedule and motivate dispatch team.
Must have the ability to:
· Communicate effectively – written and verbal in English.
· Maintain confidentiality of records and information.
· Effectively multitask by listening, talking and typing at the same time.
· Track multiple transports and the crews status simultaneously, conduct follow-up as necessary.
· Performs all other duties and responsibilities as assigned or directed by management.